[Dxspider-support] FILTERING PROBLEM

Alex In3ita in3ita at tin.it
Thu Apr 26 13:52:42 BST 2012

Hello,
hi to everybody I'm new in this mailing list.

I have a little problem with the filters, I would like to cut out all the
spots sent from outside Europe and for now (I'm still to slow with the
key) I would cut out also all the CW spots.

I have done many tries (with a clear/spots all in between) with the simple way:
Reject/spots 1 on hf/cw
Accept/spots 2 by_zone 14,15,16

Or with the more detailed:
filter0 reject on 24890/24930
 filter1 reject on 3500/3600
 filter2 reject on 28000/28100
 filter3 reject  not by_zone 14,15,16 or call_zone 14,15,16
 filter4 reject on 14000/14100
 filter5 reject on 18000/18110
 filter6 reject on 7000/7040
 filter7 reject on 21000/21150
 filter8 reject on 1830/1840
All this filters are accepted from the cluster but without any effect...
I tried from inside HRD and also from outside (Telnet).

What I do wrong?

Many thanks in advance for any suggestion.

'73 de IN3ITA Alex