[Dxspider-support] strange behaviour

Howard Leadmon howard at leadmon.net
Wed Feb 1 21:24:02 GMT 2012

 Why not connect to a bunch of nodes, the protocol supports it, the
bandwidth usage is minimal (especially if over the Internet), and it speeds
propagation of the data, as well as increases redundancy.

 About the same as saying, I have a Gigabit link to my datacenter racks, but
I went and added two more so I have 3x gigabit pathways, why would I do
that.   Same thing, performance and redundancy..

73's de WB3FFV

---
Howard Leadmon