[Dxspider-support] Cluster hangup?

Jim Bayer jim at kc9aop.net
Sun Feb 5 22:57:32 GMT 2012

It seems to have cleared up on its own. It ran like that for 2 or 3 days and then just resolved.

I did clean up the disk. I can't believe that the 200+ MB of a available disk would be the cause of the problem.

If this happens again I'll work through node connections by hand.

Thanks

Jim - kc9aop

Sent from my Droid Charge on Verizon 4GLTE