[Dxspider-support] How to set up auto restart of DX spider in Centos 6?

Dirk Koopman G1TLH gb7tlh at dxcluster.org
Mon Jan 9 21:37:04 GMT 2012

If it truly is upstart then the ubuntu upstart script dxspider.conf
should work. Mine looks like:

$ cat /etc/init/dxspider.conf
#DXSpider startup script
#
# This service maintains a copy of dxspider from the point the system is
# started until it is shut down again.

description "DXSpider DX Cluster"
start on filesystem
stop on runlevel S

respawn
umask 0002
exec su -c "/usr/bin/perl -w /spider/perl/cluster.pl >dev/null 2>&1" sysop

Dirk G1TLH