[Dxspider-support] strange behaviour

Dirk Koopman G1TLH gb7tlh at dxcluster.org
Tue Jan 31 18:10:44 GMT 2012

Then someone or something is managing to login somewhere on the network
using PA4JJ as a node callsign. Usually this will be a misconfigured
connect script to someone that has decided to "fix" the problem at his
end by doing a set/spider or set/node on PA4JJ.

Please check all your connect scripts to make sure that you are logging
into other nodes with the PA4JJ-1 call not your own call.

Also you only need to do update_sysop.pl rather than create_sysop.pl.
That way you keep all the other user information intact.

Dirk