[Dxspider-support] Termination of cluster under Strawberry perl

Keith Le Boutillier KeithL at lebs.org.uk
Sun Jul 1 22:35:35 BST 2012

Hi Andy

I am sorry but I can't help with your query but I do run spider with strawberry Perl and its stable with no crashes yet.

The problem I have is QRZ won't work all I get is (QRZ.COM return: Invalid session key - please retry now) and I was wondering if you use QZR
And if it works ok.

73 Keith GB7DXG-1 GU6EFB