[Dxspider-support] spawn command causing disconnects

Ron Gibson ve3cgr at sympatico.ca
Wed Jul 18 13:25:13 BST 2012

Hi Dirk,
Has anyone reported an issue where they run spawn commands via crontab?
It seems that when the spawn command is executed it destroys all
channels causing all users and nodes to be disconnected. I have been
baffled by the everyday disconnects for quite some time and finally had
a chance to look through the debug log and found the correlation. I can
send you my debug and crontab files if you like.
73 de Ron
VE3CGR