[Dxspider-support] spawn command causing disconnects

Ron Gibson ve3cgr at sympatico.ca
Wed Jul 18 14:23:27 BST 2012

# Update KEPS
00 05 * * 1 spawn('wget -qN
http://www.amsat.org/amsat/ftp/keps/current/nasa.all -P /spider/local')
02 05 * * 1 spawn('/spider/perl/convkeps.pl -c -p /spider/local/nasa.all')
03 05 * * 1 run_cmd('load/keps')
#
# Update PREFIXES
05 05 * * 5 spawn('wget -qN www://www.country-files.com/cty/cty.dat -P
/spider/data')
06 05 * * 5 spawn('/spider/perl/create_prefix.pl')
07 05 * * 5 run_cmd('load/prefix')
#
# Update USDB
#00 03 * * 1 spawn('wget -qN http://ftp.w1nr.net/usdbraw.gz -P
/spider/local')
#05 03 * * 1 spawn('/spider/perl/create_usdb.pl /spider/local/usdbraw.gz')
#10 03 * * 1 run_cmd('load/usdb')

Since I commented the Update USDB one it has been stable for the past
two days. Very strange since it's supposed to only run once a week.