[Dxspider-support] Newbie question about passwords

Jan pa4jj at pa4jj.nl
Tue Jun 26 18:18:38 BST 2012

Ton
I don't know how to prevent this.
Even if all nodes should have the option password set then it is still
possible that e.g. I use your call with a password that I have chosen.
In fact when I do this with all nodes (takes me some time) then you
would have a problem logging in to these nodes.

But maybe I am wrong about this. Let's see if one of the guru's have a
comment on this matter.
73
Jan
PA4JJ