[Dxspider-support] dxspider on Centos

Michael Walker mike at portcredit.net
Thu Mar 1 14:05:55 GMT 2012

Hi Brendan

I thought I would do a reply all...

They must have changed things and the wiki is not up to date any more.

rpm -Uvh
http://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/epel/5/i386/epel-release-5-4.noarch.rpm

gives you

error: skipping
http://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/epel/5/i386/epel-release-5-4.noarch.rpm-
transfer failed - Unknown or unexpected error
warning: u 0x930bca0 ctrl 0x930cab8 nrefs != 0 (download.fedoraproject.orghttp)

If you go look at the URL, it doesn't even resolve.  The name resolves
to 67.215.65.132, but if I try http://67.215.65.132, I get a 404 error.

Mike va3mw

Michael Walker

*Michael Walker Technology *