[Dxspider-support] MYSQL Server Disconnects

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Fri Mar 2 09:09:14 GMT 2012

This happens immediately or after some time?

The only change I have made is in the start up phase where I determine
whether the table exists. I can't (right now) see why that would stop an
existing system, with that table created already, from working.

I can't look at this at the moment as I not near my dev machine. I
expect I shall have to start up a copy of MySQL on it to debug it (I
hate MySQL :-)

Dirk