[Dxspider-support] Spots not go out to the users

Alex Savenok sawenok at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 19:40:11 GMT 2012

Hi all!

I still have a problem with my dxspider on my development local server
(dxspider v1.55 build 0.104, Centos5.5 via VMware).

Despite the fact that I see received spots in the debug log, the
/spider/data/spots/2012 directory is still empty.
I did chmod -R 777 for spots folder, but dxspider still doesn't write any
dat file there.

I'll be happy to get any idea** about how to solve this issue.

Thanks!
Alex
4Z5LZ-2

> On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 12:52 AM, Alex Savenok <sawenok at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> the time zone is also ok
>>

>> On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 12:45 AM, Mike McCarthy, W1NR <lists at w1nr.net>wrote:
>>
>>>  Time zone is wrong?
>>>
>>> Mike, W1NR
>>>

>>> On 3/4/2012 5:23 PM, Alex Savenok wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi!
>>>
>>> *It seems I have something missing on the node configuration.
>>> I have installed dxspider on my development local server. This node
>>> receives spots from my live node (4Z5LZ-2).
>>> I see received spots in debug log, but none go out to the connected user
>>> (in console too). The server's clock is synchronized with NTP, therefore I
>>> think there is another problem.
>>> What's can be wrong?*
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Alex