[Dxspider-support] Power outage issue

KL5E kl5e at gci.net
Sun May 6 02:27:23 BST 2012

I cannot get the cluster restarted after we had a power outage today.

Any  suggestions?

Thanks,

Bob

sysop at nettop:~/spider/perl> ./cluster.pl

Bareword found where operator expected at /spider/local/DXVars.pm line 31,
near "$myqth = "Alaska"

  (Might be a runaway multi-line "" string starting on line 28)

        (Missing operator before Alaska?)

String found where operator expected at /spider/local/DXVars.pm line 34,
near "$myemail = ""

  (Might be a runaway multi-line "" string starting on line 31)

        (Missing semicolon on previous line?)

Backslash found where operator expected at /spider/local/DXVars.pm line 34,
near "kl5e\"

Unquoted string "net" may clash with future reserved word at
/spider/local/DXVars.pm line 34.

String found where operator expected at /spider/local/DXVars.pm line 37,
near "#$mybbsaddr = ""

  (Might be a runaway multi-line "" string starting on line 34)

        (Missing semicolon on previous line?)

Backslash found where operator expected at /spider/local/DXVars.pm line 37,
near "G1TLH\"

syntax error at /spider/local/DXVars.pm line 31, near "$myqth = "Alaska"

Compilation failed in require at ./cluster.pl line 52.

BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at ./cluster.pl line 52.