[Dxspider-support] CTY-2209 Country Files - 25 May 2012

Ronald Jochems pd1acf at gmail.com
Tue May 29 19:07:50 BST 2012

Dirk,

Forgive my unfamiliarity with the product, but is this a dead link on
your main page (follow the : Browse the GIT):

http://www.dxcluster.org/main/
http://www.dxcluster.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=spider.git

I was trying to find some documents, aiding me in the setup of GIT
update automation.

Best regards,

ron