[Dxspider-support] Raspberry PI

Bill Shell wshell at wshell.org
Sun Nov 25 15:36:32 GMT 2012

Keith,

Congratulations on your new DXSpider node.

I've had DXSpider on a RPi running since July, and it has been very
stable.  I run the CPU in the highest over-clocked speed, and added
heat-sinks to the two larger chips.  A picture of my RPi node (2.2MB) is at:
http://www.n6ws.com/files/DXSpider/IMG_1068.JPG
-or-
http://tinyurl.com/bsevzad

I did make a change to the step for adding user 'sysop' to the group
'spider'.  The update is at:
http://www.n6ws.com/files/DXSpider/Install%20of%20DXSpider%20on%20Raspberry%20Pi-v1.01.pdf
-or-
http://tinyurl.com/cqzphz9