[Dxspider-support] Reread of Spot Filters

Bill Shell n6ws at n6ws.com
Thu Nov 29 01:17:32 GMT 2012

All,

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.

What I would like to do is dynamically change the filters for a user.  I
have tried setting a new filter by using 'spoof' and this method works.
The method I would prefer to use, and have tried is copying a
<callsign>.pl into /spider/filter/spots.  That method does not work.
The new filter file copied into /spider/filter/spots is not read, and I
don't know of way to have the system read the filter file.

What I am trying to accomplish is to change spot filters based on the
time of day, or expected sources of spots.

TU es 73,
Bill
N6WS