[Dxspider-support] Is the usdbraw.gz being maintained?

Laurie, VK3AMA vk3ama at vkdxer.net
Sun Oct 7 13:55:27 BST 2012

Hi Ron,

Just tried again new downloads of usdbraw.gz from
ftp://ftp.w1nr.net/usdbraw.gz &
http<http://ftp.w1nr.net/usdbraw.gz>://ftp.w1nr.net/usdbraw.gz which as
expected are identical files.

Ran create_usdb.pl, result... 1125259 records
Ran load/usdb on console, result... US Database loaded
Ransh/usdb AH0KT on console, result... AH0KT   -> Not Found

I also did a restart of the cluster and AH0KT still not found

In my tests I retrieved usdbraw.gz with wget, a ftp client and a
browser. All retrieved the same file, size 6,804,958 bytes. I don't
believe I am getting old cached data.

I don't know what is going on or where to go to from here.

de Laurie, VK3AMA