[Dxspider-support] N7XY DX Cluster node down

Bob Nielsen bobnielsen at clearwire.net
Sat Sep 1 00:41:38 BST 2012

I got another server running, but my network issues remain.  Since with internet access, the location of the node isn't really an issue and one less node shouldn't really affect anything.  Therefore, the N7XY DXSpider node is going away after 12 years.  It's been fun but I need to move on.

73, Bob Nielsen N7XY