[Dxspider-support] CTY-2215 Country Files - 18 September 2012 - CTY.DAT & WPXLOC INCONSISTENCIES

Laurie, VK3AMA vk3ama at vkdxer.net
Wed Sep 19 03:11:03 BST 2012

I have noted, for several months now, that for some Entities the Primary
Prefix used in cty.dat doesn't match the Primary Prefix used in wpxloc.raw
This results in CC11 spots from my spider node having the wrong prefix
resulting in VE7CC CC-User program, which uses the same cty.dat,
displaying spots with no country name.

I just compared the two files, (ignoring some Entity name differences),
with the following Primary Prefix errors noted...
> Entity           wpxloc.raw    cty.dat
> ---------------------------------------
> Fiji              3D2/F         3D2
> I.T.U.-Geneva     4U/I          4U1I