[Dxspider-support] SSIDs max value

Luigi Carlotto IK5ZUK ik5zuk at tiscali.it
Fri Sep 21 10:04:19 BST 2012

Hello Dirk, hello all,
sometimes on my spider node I see connected users with SSID very high (41 and 63 for example, and more). I believe it is caused by the logging software connections. In order to limit the maximun SSID's number, Dirk, may be possible to add in spider a way to set up the max SSID number attached at a callsign, so that connections from calls with SSID major than the max accepted value are rejected ?

Dirk, how do you tink about ? Please, other sysop discuss...

73 de Luigi, ik5zuk

Invita i tuoi amici e Tiscali ti premia! Il consiglio di un amico vale più di uno spot in TV. Per ogni nuovo abbonato 30 € di premio per te e per lui! Un amico al mese e parli e navighi sempre gratis: http://freelosophy.tiscali.it/