[Dxspider-support] cluster on raspberry

Michael Walker mike at portcredit.net
Tue Aug 13 13:55:45 BST 2013

works for me!

You normally can't get back to yourself via your Wan address.  Some routers
handle it and some don't.

Mike va3mw

login: vava3m3wmw--2
Hello VA3MW-2, this is PA4JJ-1 in Emmen, Drente, Netherlands
running DXSpider V1.55 build 0.115
Cluster: 382 nodes, 2 local / 2880 total users  Max users 2880  Uptime 0
02:15
Please enter your name, set/name <your name>
Please enter your QTH, set/qth <your qth>
Please enter your location with set/location or set/qra
Please enter your Home Node, set/homenode <your home DX Cluster>

On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 8:29 AM, Fabrizio Alberti <iz5msm at gmail.com> wrote:

> But telnetting locally or in lan it works? Have you made a document with
> all instructins?
>
> Inviato da cellulare
> Il giorno 13/ago/2013 13:58, "Jan" <cluster at pa4jj.nl> ha scritto:
>
>>  Thanks for all help.
>> I now have the cluster running on my raspberry pi.
>> The only bad news is that I cannot connect from the outside.
>> When I do a portscan I see that all ports are blocked...
>> I have conacted my ISP but they say they don't block ports.
>> If anyone would try the ip is
>>  94.213.92.92   port 7300
>>
>> 73
>> Jan