[Dxspider-support] UPDATE CLUSTER

Fabrizio Alberti iz5msm at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 11:14:02 BST 2013

Really? And why If I download CVSlatest.zip in the file named Changes, i
see 2 recent update?

1. Alter default node address in client.c from "localhost" to "127.0.0.1".
1. Fix Msg.pm to allow IPV6 addresses again (how did it ever work?).
2. Add latest CTY2307 prefix changes.
3. Other changes including (some) more prefix files, 4mm band data and
   DXSql/Pg.pm
4. Add ip address in links.pl