[Dxspider-support] Node partner needed for IQ0LT - ARI Latina

9119ec02 at opayq.com 9119ec02 at opayq.com
Wed Dec 4 13:35:45 GMT 2013

Welcome!

Your node is set to receive spots from the N2KI Mega Cluster.  Set your
system to connect to dxc.n2ki.com on port 7300.  You will also start to
receive all of the catch up data. Make certain that your node DOES NOT send
out “node advertisements”. This practice is generally unaccepted and will
not be propagated. Thank you for your cooperation.

Some system information:

The N2KI DXSpider Node is located in Washingtonville, New York - Orange
County FN21wk.

The node has 2 backup sites on a 2 megabit pipeline that will allow spots
to continue if our primary feed has gone down. It is not uncommon on
contest weekends for the system to pump out upwards of 1200 or more spots
per hour.  This system is available to all Amateurs on a 24/7 basis.  While
all attempts are made to run the system effectively, sometimes computer
problems arise, although few and far between.

Regards,

Anthony (N2KI)