[Dxspider-support] debugging why dxspider stops not long after start - Centos 6

VK3AMA vk3ama.laurie at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 09:53:48 GMT 2013

Hi Dirk,

Yes, cPanel. I didn't want my first VPS not to have cPanel for management.

I thought I was being clever investing in a VPS for my websites with
sufficient extra capacity to run DXSpider which would allow me to
finally dump the crappy PC sitting under the desk running my node.

Any workaround?

de Laurie VK3AMA