[Dxspider-support] Install problem

Howard Nurse hlnurse at cmmsft.com
Tue Jan 8 21:37:02 GMT 2013

Hi all--

I'm moving DXSpider to a new Linux server, starting from scratch.  I start
cluster.pl which reports the following error:

.

DXUser::get: got strange answer from decode of W6HN-3

W6HN-3 missing, run the create_sysop.pl script and please RTFM at
./cluster.pl line 413.

at ./cluster.pl line 413

W6HN-3 missing, run the create_sysop.pl script and please RTFM at
./cluster.pl line 413.

Rerunning create_sysop.pl does not fix the problem.  I've also deleted
users.v3 before running create_sysop.pl.

It has to be something simple!  Thanks in advance.

73,

Howard W6HN