[Dxspider-support] DXSpider on Raspberry Pi

Phil-W6PK phil-w6pk at verinsky.com
Sat Jan 19 06:32:11 GMT 2013

Thank you for your help, Dirk. Yes I was doing this inside the spider
directory, but I had missed a key step:

I had not created the spider target directory under ~sysop before I copied
spider.new/.git to the /spider link. After receiving an error message due
to the lack of a target, I copied spider.new/.git to ~sysop/spider. This
caused the error message to go away but the wrong files were copied.

After correcting my error, git reset --hard works correctly. I should have
everything running soon.

73 de Phil, W6PK