[Dxspider-support] GB7DJK ipv6

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Sun Jul 21 16:57:57 BST 2013

Last week I decided to upgrade the ubuntu to 12.04 (from 10.04) on the
machine that houses GB7DJK. For some reason, ipv6 not longer works
correctly, in that I don't seem to be able to create a listener for my
ipv6 IP address. This stops the master branch dead, but the anyevent
branch manages to sort of carry on but not accept many connections (on
either ipv4 or ipv6). I only had 2 or 3 users and 4 nodes.

I have also had disc problems which finally was diagnosed as a faulty
SATA cable. This has also been causing (other) problems for some time.

GB7DJK is therefore back on the master branch for now, while I try to
work out what is going on.

Dirk G1TLH