[Dxspider-support] FILES NOT FOUND

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Tue Jul 23 17:06:42 BST 2013

On 23/07/13 16:33, Fabrizio Alberti wrote:
> In my linux box, the internail mail had about 22000 mail with this message:
>
> cat: /spider/data/spots/2013/199.dat: No such file or directory
> sed: can't read /spider/data/spots/2013/199.dat: No such file or directory
>

> The dat file must be various... How to fix this and don't flood mail me?

Er... I don't think that is to do with me. Or at least, if it's coming
from the mailing list machine, it isn't spamming the (whole) list with
it. There is nothing in the main line DXSpider code that is doing this
(I avoid sed like the plague). Are you sure it isn't some kind of local
analysis program that is going mad?

Can you send me the headers please (preferably off list).