[Dxspider-support] raspberry pi

Pidoux bernard.pidoux at upmc.fr
Sat Jul 27 23:57:49 BST 2013

Hello Jan,

I have been running RaspBian wheezy on RPi here for AX.25 ROSE FPAC network, BBS and DX Spider concurrently.
On my page at f6bvp.org you could find a description of my set up.
The only remark I would add it that spider is writting a lot of data to SD card. I did not looked at the way to configure Spider in order to tell him not to do so. I am rather using a cron.daily
script that remove data older than three days. There are no specific issues for running DX Spider with RPi.

73 de Bernard, f6bvp