[Dxspider-support] "keep alive" messages ?

Aurelio - PC5A pc5a at amsat.org
Sun Jul 28 22:07:49 BST 2013

Hello,

A user made a complaint about the cluster connections "freezing up".
This happens when there is no activity for a certain amount of time. He
has a filter that restricts the amount of dx spots a lot, if propagation
is poor or if band (15m) is dead.

I searched for a setting / command of a "keep alive" message. I seem to
remember there was something like that. The cluster would send something
(I believe a prompt) every x minutes. Does this still exist? I was
unable to find such a command after the list you get with "apro * " nor
could I find the command on the wiki pages...

Any suggestions?

73
-- Aurelio, PC5A