[Dxspider-support] cPanel VPS - DXSpider now working after cPanel/WHM upgrade to 11.36.0.11

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Wed Mar 13 10:30:26 GMT 2013

Good, because the alternative was rather unpalatable.

The issue that stopped cPanel working would probably break other perl
scripts as well. I suspect that is why they un-"fixed" their "solution"
to a fairly arcane problem - that exists alright - but doesn't really
apply in most situations. And probably not at all in programs such as
DXSpider.

Dirk