[Dxspider-support] ON0AN Hostname server change => no-ip.org

Luc - ON1GL on1gl at on1gl.be
Thu May 30 13:25:59 BST 2013

Hi All,

Do not seem to have working email adresses of all our linkpartners, sorry to have to use the list for this.

Please note that our dyndns.org account is closed and we moved to on0an.NO-IP.org this change is affecting the dx-cluster links on ON0AN-0 and the xnet axupd links on ON0AN-10(now listening on port 94 for axudp links !).

My I ask all linkpartners to change the "dyndns" to "no-ip".org

telnet on0an.no-ip.org 8000 (password required for internet acces)

73

Luc, on1gl