[Dxspider-support] Country list question

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Tue Nov 19 12:26:21 GMT 2013

On 18/11/13 23:27, Jim Reisert AD1C wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 10:47 AM, Michael G. Carper <mike at wa9pie.net> wrote:
>
>> Gotcha.  But how does the list get imported?
>
> The announcement sent to the reflector tells you what you need to
> know.  If you follow the link to DX Spider, you will find this:
>
> http://www.country-files.com/dx-cluster/dx-spider/

Or, alternatively, you could all usefully update DXSpider and get this
latest set of prefix updates for free.

If you have updated using Jim's instructions and you are using git to
update DXSpider and you get merge errors, then do this:

git reset --hard
git pull

Then I suggest you restart DXSpider (but if you only get prefix updates
in the "git pull", then just do "load/prefix" on the DXSpider command
line instead).

Dirk G1TLH