[Dxspider-support] Traffic window and pi4tue-8

keith kan g7vtu at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Nov 21 14:28:52 GMT 2013

PI4TUE-8:
Thanks for the update
Aurelio I was just asking for the future who ever is doing the work please take is easy no
problem.  Likewise just rebuilding a machine that had also been running years 24/7 but had
to buy a replacement motherboard too many caps blown.

Traffic window:
Many thanks Bob for
your reply which unfortunately didn't work with my ssh connection. To quote  Wikipedia,
“There are no virtual consoles over an SSH connection, you just get
the one terminal per connection.” It would have been useful when
checking connect scripts for connecting errors I can
still do if I manually reboot spider via a remote connection. Assuming this is true
I had not understood the concept but hopefully do now.

Regards,  Keith,
g3rtu