[Dxspider-support] Modify CC11 string?

Michael G. Carper mike at wa9pie.net
Mon Oct 7 15:34:20 BST 2013

Yes, I think my problem is the lack of the USDB.  And if the FCC has closed
the FTP site... that might cause us a problem.  Maybe we're better off
trying to figure out how to do an XML lookup against http://callook.info or
something instead.

But I know we have some "default State" showing up in the "spotter decoded
country/prefix" field.  That is (for example) - any spot by a W5 call will
show " AR-Arkansas-K".  So the "country" really isn't in this field... State
is, but it's a default... followed by the country prefix.

My problem is that my "spotter US/VE state/province" is blank.  Perhaps
that's because I don't have the USDB loaded.

Mike, WA9PIE