[Dxspider-support] Skimmer spots

Aurelio - PC5A pc5a at amsat.org
Sat Oct 12 07:02:37 BST 2013

Hello Mike,

What worked for me was using wintelnetx
<http://www.k1ttt.net/software.html#wintelnetx>to collect the skimmer
spots at telnet.reversebeacon.net:7000
Also I configured wintelnetx to act as server. Finally connect your
spider to wintelnetx and make sure that connections does not forward the
skimmer sposts beyond your dxspider node.

73
-- Aurelio
ps. this assumes you are running all under windows.
pps. I looked quickly in the installation and admin manual of dxspider
but could not find info about setting up a "user-like" node connection.
If that is possible simply define the link to
telnet.reversebeacon.net:7000 as a user link.