[Dxspider-support] Recent Connection Issues

Mike Lewis mlewis at digitalglobe.com
Wed Apr 9 23:41:33 BST 2014

My name is Mike Lewis and my callsign is KE0MF. I am a single node SPIDER cluster that serves a small local group or hams only via a 2m link. As such I need a link to an active cluster over the internet to supply my cluster with incoming spots, WWV propagation predicts and the like.
My node runs DXSpider software hosted on a Raspberry Pi little Linux computer. It has run without problems for well over a year but recently my link to the previous node I was using for this purpose has stopped working for some reason (I think there may be an issue at my end as the remote node still appears to be up) but I haven't been able to get any response from the sysop on a few inquiries to help try to figure out the issue.
So ideally I am looking for someone who could configure their system to accept node connects from my node (it is KE0MF-15 in Longmont, CO) and then might be able to give me a little bit of a hand if I am still experiencing connection issues.
73 es tnx de KE0MF/Mike
Longmont, CO
303-834-2937

This electronic communication and any attachments may contain confidential and proprietary
information of DigitalGlobe, Inc. If you are not the intended recipient, or an agent or employee
responsible for delivering this communication to the intended recipient, or if you have received
this communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate or
otherwise use the information. Please indicate to the sender that you have received this
communication in error, and delete the copy you received. DigitalGlobe reserves the
right to monitor any electronic communication sent or received by its employees, agents
or representatives.