[Dxspider-support] Blocking a bad node (rather than bad spotter)

Mike McCarthy, W1NR lists at w1nr.net
Fri Dec 5 10:38:23 GMT 2014

Actually, blocking a node is rather drastic. Contacting the sysop and
locking out the offending callsigns is a better solution. Unless it is
generating lots of anonymous garbage.

set/badspot w2re

will block spots and announce messages by w2re

set/lockout w2re

will prevent that call from connecting to your node

Mike, W1NR