[Dxspider-support] Blocking a bad node (rather than bad spotter)

Michael Carper mike at wa9pie.net
Sat Dec 6 04:03:22 GMT 2014

I've got 20,000 users on HRD Logbook who couldn't find the MOTD with their
nose super-glued to the monitor.  (They haven't seen any of the
Announcements or WWV either.  Very frustrating.)

They go onto HB9DRV-9, without registering, and find that the spots they
think they've sent aren't showing up in the spot list... but they can't
find the telnet console to read the response to having spots rejected due
to lack of registration.  They think it's a software bug.

Mike, WA9PIE