[Dxspider-support] How to follow log info?

Howard Leadmon howard at leadmon.net
Wed Dec 10 06:29:56 GMT 2014

   Thanks Lee, this one really had me going, as my node doesn't just allow
anyone to post, you have to ask for access first.   The email I received was
from a Larry (K5RK) saying someone was making false posts, and he thought it
was from my node, which seemed unlikely, but I was willing to investigate
it.

---
Howard Leadmon - WB3FFV