[Dxspider-support] Locator in the Sposts

IZ8MBW Fabio iz8mbw at yahoo.it
Thu Dec 11 12:46:48 GMT 2014

Hi.I'm new of this forum and I have a question.I'm running a DXSpider Node, it's: dx.iz8mbw.net port 7300It's running on my Raspberry Pi (Linux microcomputer), it works very well.I noticed that many spots of my cluster Node do not have the locator info instead if I log in as a user to other nodes (example the same node where my Cluster Node is connected)  I see that there are more spots with the locator.Why?Why the spots that comes from another Node where my Node is connected do not pass to my Node also the Locator?
Thanks!
 73Fabio, IZ8MBWwww.iz8mbw.net