[Dxspider-support] Country prefixes

Michael Carper mike at wa9pie.net
Wed Feb 12 22:52:06 GMT 2014

Yep, I'm aware that it's more complex than matching prefixes (which is why
I'm asking).  We sure know that "K5K" can be anything from Kingman Reef to
a Boy Scout Special Event station in Little Rock, Arkansas.

I was just hoping to see the file that we use in cluster... so that we can
match to what comes in the country field, rather than trying to re-do the
work that's already been done to match.