[Dxspider-support] CTY-2403 Country Files - 25 February 2014

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Tue Feb 25 23:35:26 GMT 2014

On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 4:29 PM, Jim Reisert AD1C
<jjreisert at alum.mit.edu> wrote:

> The Country (CTY) Files were updated on 25 February 2014:
>
>     http://www.country-files.com/cty-2403-25-February-2014/

If anyone was using the WPXLOC.RAW that "shipped" (*) with CTY-2402 or
later, you must replace it with this version.  The wrong country code
was being assigned to most USA prefixes, as well as many in
Antarctica.  This file has *not* been blessed by Dirk G1TLH!

73 - Jim AD1C

(*) I had forgotten that this file was being distributed.  It's a new
WPXLOC.RAW file generated from my master country files.  It should
have 100% prefix match with CTY.DAT.  But it's untested in a
production DX Spider environment (it has seen limited testing in my
own private testbed).

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us