[Dxspider-support] Implemantion an external "DX by" perl command ?

Christian FURST cchristf at yahoo.fr
Tue Jan 7 21:49:14 GMT 2014

Hello'

First of all, I send you all my best wishes for a happy new year 2014.

I am looking to implement a perl script that will directly from the Linux command line with parameters send a DX spot. I saw a example in 'perl/showdx', but as I did not properly mastering this scripting language, I spent time in vain to try adapt it...
I need that the command accept the parameter BY.

Thank you take some time to help me if you can.

Chris.