[Dxspider-support] [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] RPi, TNC-Pi, and DXSpider

Bill Shell wshell at wshell.org
Thu Jan 30 13:30:52 GMT 2014

All,
Thank you all for the responses on and off list.  I wasn't clear as to
what I was trying to ask.  I won't have any problem configuring the
software.  I am curious if anyone is using a TNC-Pi mounted on a RPi
that is running DXSpider.  I know my RPi running DXSpider gets pretty
warm.  Is there any problem with heat with the TNC mounted right on top
of the RPi?  Would it be necessary to separate them with a ribbon cable?
TU es 73,
Bill
N6WS