[Dxspider-support] too many bad spots from RU4AA and RA0SAA

jarmo oh1mrr at nic.fi
Sat Jul 19 15:58:08 BST 2014

Sat, 19 Jul 2014 15:43:55 +0100
Dirk Koopman <djk at tobit.co.uk> kirjoitti:

> It appears that many of the SV9ANK rude announces appear to originate
> at I0OJJ-6. I don't know whether Gus is aware of this.
>
> Dirk

Anyway, sad that kind of operation... May not help? if Spider future
versions are forced to make people identify their selves before
logging in.Now it's up the sysop, if he wants...
I know, that most of us are ? gents, but its needed only one from
thousand spoil system.

Filters make sometimes innocent people suffer...

Jarmo