[Dxspider-support] New Cluster needs link

Dave Trainor dave at n8zfm.com
Fri Jun 6 16:00:39 BST 2014

With the demise of the KY4DX Derby City DX group, the old KY4DX cluster is no longer active.  We are forming a new group in Louisville, KY and I have placed a new cluster in a tier 2 data center here locally.  We would like to establish some links for this cluster.

Currently the call is KY4KY (Bullitt county ARS), however we are applying for a new club call specifically for the DX group and the current call will change on the cluster later this year (Nov/Dec).

Our info is:
Dxspider call – KY4KY
Address -   dxcluster.n8zfm.com (port23)
Sysop – Dave N8ZFM

Anyone interested in providing us a couple of links to the network?

73 -
David Trainor - N8ZFM