[Dxspider-support] link partner (UK) wanted

Colin Lowe (G1IVG) g1ivg at g1ivg.com
Sun Jun 15 21:13:20 BST 2014

Hi Dirk,

Sorry but to get it working I had to change my host name.  I'm set up on a
couple of other nodes now, but if you could change my host name in your
configuration to allow me to be a node partner I would appreciate it.

My new details are:

Node call:       MB6WV
Telnet:             g1ivg.no-ip.biz
Port:                 7373