[Dxspider-support] My DXSpider won't start

Jose Ng Lee hp2cwb at cwpanama.net
Wed Mar 5 05:31:08 GMT 2014

Hi,

I don't know what I did today that my DXSpider HP2AT-4 won't start.  Maybe, I upgraded something in my Ubuntu LTS 12.0.

root at hp2at:/spider/perl# ./cluster.pl
Use of bare << to mean <<"" is deprecated at /spider/perl/Version.pm line 14.
Use of bare << to mean <<"" is deprecated at /spider/perl/Version.pm line 21.
Can't find string terminator "" anywhere before EOF at /spider/perl/Version.pm line 21.
Compilation failed in require at ./cluster.pl line 113.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at ./cluster.pl line 113.
root at hp2at:/spider/perl#

Please can someone help me to solve this problem.

73s Jose / HP2AT