[Dxspider-support] updating with GIT

Michael Carper mike at wa9pie.net
Tue Nov 25 16:19:06 GMT 2014

Thanks Dirk.

FWIW... very few nodes I visit seem to manage to stay current.  This has
caused problems in some cases - particularly in the recognition of the
correct DXCC country using the WPX data (which is generally further behind
than cty.dat).  But getting them both updated in the same even absolutely
helps, even if the version of DXSpider isn't current.

Mike, WA9PIE